Set List / Repertoire
Thanks for checking out our song list
Here are some of the songs we play but we are very experienced players and can often play songs spontaneously when requested or learn your special song or songs
41 Customer Reviews
Default lineup: 5 members
5 Piece – Female Vocals, Male Vocals/Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Drums.
*Please note: Ghost are only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday events.
* A classic-pop sounding band with versatile sound
* Featuring both male and female lead vocals
* From 60s right up to the present day
* Played many weddings and private parties at top UK venues
* Requests learnt FREE of charge with at least 3 weeks’ notice
* Fully self-contained band - large 4 kilowatt Mackie PA system
* Able to provide Ceilidh Music FREE - complete with help from the vocalists as well as great party music!
* Available in Scotland and the North of England
Ghost are a stunning 5 piece wedding/function/party band formed in 1997 and have played in most of the top venues in Scotland.
Based in Midlothian, they are now gaining a reputation as the band to have at your wedding reception/function.
About the Show
The music is performed LIVE without the use of backing tracks or Midi files. Everything is played through a modern active PA system up to 4kw to suit venue.
Ghost have full public liability insurance and all equipment is fully PAT tested.
The Set List
The set list is carefully chosen from a library of over 80 of the best songs over the last forty years to suit the occasion. Ceilidh is also played live and the band ensure guests can participate by talking everyone through the steps
Every performance is guaranteed to have all on the dance floor whether young or old.
If a favourite song is requested for a special occasion e.g. first dance for a wedding Ghost will gladly play the selection but 2 or 3 weeks' notice may be required if the track is unfamiliar.
All Ghost demos are recorded in a live situation with no studio tweaking providing you with a true representation of the band. What you hear is what you get!