Default lineup: 1 performer
Solo Acoustic Harp
* Professional Harpist with over 17 years of experience
* Perfect as an elegant back drop to a dinner or drinks reception and a finishing touch to a wedding ceremony and/ or wedding breakfast
* Repertoire includes Easy Listening & Classical as well as Traditional Welsh Scottish and Irish tunes
* Previous clients include the BBC Duke of Westminster and Liverpool Town Hall
* Available in the Midlands North and Wales
Anne has had a highly successful career as a harpist for the last 17 years playing many different venues all over Wales and the North West and further afield. She is in great demand particularly for Weddings.
She has built up a wealth of knowledge from her vast experience and a large and varied repertoire to suit any occasion.
She has performed for the rich and famous and has had several television appearances. Anne also enjoys being part of the Famous Medieval Banquets at Ruthin Castle where she is a soloist and accompanies the choir and solo singers.
For the last four years she has visited many high schools as a Role Model employed by the Welsh Assembly Government promoting self employment to young people. Being bilingual Anne welcomes enquires in English or Welsh.
Anne is a people person and feels that she has the best job in the world using her two main passions:- music and meeting people.
The harp provides a perfect atmosphere for your wedding.
At a civil or Church wedding ceremony music can be provided on the arrival of the guests the entrance of the bride the signing of the register and the exit of the couple.
Background music can then be provided for the drinks reception and/or the wedding breakfast.
Anne has played at Civil and Church Weddings for 17 years and due to this wealth of experience she can guide and recommend pieces of music that work well for the occasion.