Default lineup: 5 members
5 Piece: Female Vocals/ Banjo, Double Bass/ Electric Bass/ Female Vocals, Guitar, Keys/ Female Vocals, Drums.
Rafiki are one of Brighton's hottest wedding and party bands. They play a repertoire of well known rock, pop, folk, hip hop and r'n'b and mix in their own quirky style to create a setlist like no other. Drawing inspiration from folk, reggae and gypsy styled jazz the band keep the music up beat but unlike anything you will have heard before. The band include hits from the likes of Britney Spears, Blackstreet, Mumford and Sons, Will Smith and more.
The line-up consists of 5 talented musicians playing a wealth of instruments including double bass, acoustic guitars, banjo, drums, electric guitar, bass, keys and melodica topped off with three excellent female vocalists.
As standard for weddings the band can offer the following service...
• 3 x 45mins of live music between 8pm and midnight. This includes either 2 with the acoustic instruments and 1 with electric or vice versa.
• Arrival at 5:30pm to be ready for 7pm.
• Recorded music between sets so you won't need to hire a DJ.
• All lights and equipment needed to set the perfect atmosphere.
• First dance or special request learnt and played.
• All insurances and certificates needed to play the majority of the UK's wedding venues.
The band can also offer a background set if necessary. This can be wandering or stationary and is perfect for during a drinks reception, ceremony or photo hour.