Default lineup: 2 members
Duo: Female Vocals & Piano
* Talented Piano and Vocal duo
* Vintage / Retro sound and clothing
* Professional, experienced musicians with first class music degrees
* Perform classic Jazz from the 1930’s / 1940’s and some modern songs ‘jazzed up’!
* Can be accommodated in a small corner up to a large stage
* Create a relaxed, classy, sophisticated, fun and retro atmosphere
* Request songs learned
* Approachable, accommodating and flexible
* Background jazz music from iPod playlist provided between live sets as standard
* A range of DJ Option's also available!
* Solo Piano set also available!
* Solo Vocal set also available!
Vintage Jazz perform classic jazz, swing, wartime and bossa nova from the 1930’s and 1940’s. They also add in more modern songs which they have ingeniously arranged into a jazz style. They create an enjoyable ambience suitable as entertainment for a champagne reception, wedding breakfast, restaurant, hotel or corporate event. They can also provide a DJ should you want something to dance to later on!
The duo wear vintage style clothing to capture the imagination of the audience and invoke a feeling of nostalgia and fun.
DJ Packages (see booking options)
Vintage Jazz Duo provide background jazz music from an iPod playlist between their live sets as standard.
After their live performances, Vintage Jazz Duo can also provide a basic 2 hour DJ Package which includes a laptop (with a vast amount of popular songs from all eras), a band member manning/making basic annoucements/taking requests plus basic lighting.
A Full DJ Package with a full set up and full lighting or a Specialist Vintage DJ can also be provided if required. Please see booking options or speak to an Alive Network booking agent for more details.
Pianist Adam has been playing piano for over 17 years in various bands and Jazz outfits, has a first class music degree from Kings College London, teaches piano and is a radio presenter.
Vocalist Claire has been singing for around 16 years and also plays guitar, piano and percussion. She has a first class music degree and her day job is writing and recording music for TV, Adverts, Film, and Theatre. She has performed in many different covers and originals acts. They have been performing together as a duo since 2009.
Previous Clients and Venues
Strawberry Fayre Festival, Cambridge
Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath
Waddesdon Manor, Buckinghamshire
Ramada Jarvis Bowden Hall, Gloucestershire
The Grand Victoria Hotel, Worthing
and many more!
Please note: Small lighting rig can be provided on request.