Find traditional song inspiration so you can really make an entrance..
There’s a big trend for modern processional tracks in the UK right now, but if you’re firmly in the traditional camp, there are a few centuries of amazing music to choose from. The good news is, you don’t have to know the name of every sonata out there to find your perfect wedding entrance music.
This handy compilation lists some of the most popular classical bride entrance songs. You can listen to tracks, get a feel for the style, tempo, and mood, and even get the whole playlist on Spotify.
Ready to find your heart-stopping, goose-bumping, butterflies-fluttering entrance song? *Deep breath* Grab your bouquet tight, and let’s do this!
We wanted our ceremony to feel sophisticated, so we asked our string quartet to play classical music. Walking down the aisle was pure happiness.
Your Walk Down the Aisle FAQs
1. Canon in D Major – Johann Pachelbel
2. Nella Fantasia – Ennio Morricone
3. Air on a G String – Johann Sebastian Bach
4. Clair De Lune – Debussy
5. Ave Maria – Schubert
6. Wedding March – Mendelssohn
7. 'Flower Duet', from Lakmé – Léo Delibes
8. Trumpet Voluntary 'Prince of Denmark's March' – Jeremiah Clarke
9. Bridal Chorus – Wagner
10. The Four Seasons: Spring – Antonio Vivaldi
Listen to this playlist on Spotify:
Follow. Share. Save. Plus add songs to your own playlist, or play offline.