Default lineup: 2 members
Acoustic Duo: Female Vocals & Acoustic Guitar.
* Full-time professional musicians
* Fully self-contained PA included as standard
* Background music from iPod provided between sets if required at no extra charge
* Completely live performance - no backing tracks used.
* Live multi-tracking of guitar, using loop pedal for more upbeat numbers.
* Affable, helpful and user-friendly.
* Free guitaraoke set (where audience members can perform with the band) available on request.
* Varied setlist, with songs spanning many genres of music and decades.
* Whenever possible will customise/accommodate any specific songs/first dance requests that are not on the setlist.
This professional duo are a class act. With a setlist that has broad appeal across the age ranges, they can be relied upon to create a sophisticated but fun ambience at any event. Sensational sultry female vocals combined with spectacular acoustic guitar, together with the use of live looping of guitar tracks, make for a compelling performance from these two charismatic musicians.
The duo have been performing together at corporate functions, weddings, restaurants and private parties for just over 2 years, but have many years of previous experience. Kester has lived and breathed music all his life and has played with, and been the supporting act for a huge number of big names, including Jamiroquai, James, Pulp, Go West, Jason Donovan and X factor winner Matt Cardle. He has even performed for Her Majesty the Queen! And since trading in her stethoscope for a microphone (she used to be a doctor!) Supriya has fronted a number of bands, and is the lyricist for various musical groups.
Between them they have played to audiences of tens of thousands, and have graced the stages of some of the UK’s most prestigious venues, including London’s O2. They have most recently performed together at Newbury Racecourse.
Whatever your needs, The Facets have universal appeal and will be sure to create that perfect ambience through your event.
The Facets welcome audience participation and are happy for guests to get up on the stage and sing a song of their choice! If musically possible, most requests can be accommodated if 4 week’s notice is given.
Please note: Advertised prices do not include lighting.