Default lineup: 1 performer
Solo Singer with high quality backing tracks.
* One of the UKs 'Top Ten Swing Artists' for 2016/2017
* Has performed at the Royal Opera House, Theatre Royal Drury Lane amongst many other leading West End theatres.
* Extremely talented Swing singer who trained at the prestigous Guildford School of Acting.
* Worked alongside talented directors such as Craig Revel-Horwood (Strictly Come Dancing), Tim Rhys Evans (Only men Aloud) & Ken Caswell (Les Miserables).
* Repertoire features the songs of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin, Tony Bennett, Michael Buble & more!
Heralding from the South Wales valleys, James’ connection with music was always inevitable. At an early age James discovered his love for performing and subsequently spent most of his time participating in Musical theatre. Honing his craft, James spent the next six years training his voice with renowned vocal coach Jeanette Massocchi, where he discovered his love for everything swing.
Having had the privilege to train at the prestigious Guildford School of Acting, James has since had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented directors and musical directors in the UK such as Craig Revel-Horwood (Strictly Come Dancing), Tim Rhys Evans (Only Men Aloud & Only Boys Aloud) and Ken Caswell (Les Miserables).
James has since performed as a solo artist for multiple male voice choir tours, sung at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane & The Royal Opera House and performed for a number of established clients around the UK.
Christmas songs also available