BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- OUR INCLUDED COVID COVER
Secure your 2022 / 2023 booking before the 31st August 2022, and if Covid affects your event plans, we will offer 100% deposit credit to be used against new bookings.
4 Customer Reviews
Default lineup: 1 performer
Lookalike Mix and Mingle/ occasional public speaker for Corporate events; Parties; Weddings and many other events
* Top UK Queen Lookalike
* Many high profile appearances
* Mix and Mingle
* Speeches available on occasions
* Low rates in all areas of the UK
Patricia began impersonating the Queen after strangers started commenting on her likeness to Her Majesty. Since then Patricia has worked at many different locations over the past 4 years. She thoroughly enjoys all she is asked to do, and tries her hardest to dress and act as impeccably as Queen Elizabeth II does.
Any kind of engagement is considered, at any distance.
Previously, Patricia has auditioned for the TV series Double Take; has appeared in a comedy sketch show on Welsh TV; has appeared on the recent Basement Jaxx CD.
Patricia appears at many different functions such as Champagne evenings, theme park occasions, charity openings and private parties.
You will find that Patricia is a very amenable, patient and cheerful 'Queen', happy to enhance your particular function.
• Appeared in a sketch for Comic Relief with Bob Geldof in March 2007.
• Has made an exciting trial session for a new texting initiative.
• As Her Majesty The Queen Patricia celebrated the Golden Jubilee in Scotland, in a shopping mall.
• Opened a new library in Lancashire and read a speech.
• Opened local charity fetes.
• Patricia appeared on Stars and Their Doubles on both British and German TV in 2004 and 2005.
• Photographed in a comparison of Queen lookalikes by the Mail on Sunday newspaper.
• I have appeared on a recently released Basement Jaxx pop video, U Don't Know Me, and it is always available for viewing on YouTube.
• Opened an opticians in Tamworth on December 17th 2005.
• Entertained Lottery Millionaires when they had a celebratory weekend in London
• Greeted German business people when they came to London
• Opened a Champagne bar in the West Midlands
• Appeared at a Theme Park in West Wales
• Featured in a comic sketch on a Welsh TV show - MAWR
• Pictured by the Daily Mail on 10th March 2007 as a result of the publicity of the film The Queen
• A local radio station has interviewed Patricia.
• Given a speech to a local organisation on my life as a Queen lookalike.
• Appeared at the Virgin Megastore in Tottenham Court Road, London, in July to promote a new product for them.
• Patricia had the pleasure of being invited to several private parties recently, as a surprise guest, perhaps to congratulate people on their retirement.
• Made a TV commercial in Mexico at the end of August 2007.
• Opened the new Travelodge in Windsor on August 30th 2007, and made a lighthearted sketch of Her Majesty having had one glass of Champagne too many - it should be on YouTube later.
• Has been featured in two magazines recently - a South African issue of Marie Claire, and an American magazine called People.
• Opened the new branch of an estate agent in the Midlands.