21 Customer Reviews
Default lineup: 1 performer
* Professional & highly experienced at all venues & events.
* Reliable, friendly & positive attitude on every occasion.
* Music tastes, styles & genres tailored for you & your guests.
* Able to read the audience & fill the dance-floor.
* Requests can be taken on night.
* Vast knowledge & passion for all types of music.
* Huge music collection.
* Travels UK & internationally.
* Excellent value for money.
* Full-time DJ available 7 Days a week.
* Can easily work with & alongside bands/solo/duo artists etc.
* Equipment fully PAT tested & Public Liability Insurance £10,000,000
Since learning to DJ during his teenage years, DJ Rushe now has over 15 years of experience in the industry and has gained recognition through various events and residencies. Specialising in weddings and corporate events, as well as bars and clubs and also a wide range of parties, DJ Rushe caters to all ages and music tastes.
A trusted DJ for a number of organisations across the U.K and abroad, previous venues and clients include: Cafe Royal, Blenheim Palace, G Live, 28 Portland Place, The Alchemist, Madison Rooftop, Great Fosters, Armourers Hall, HUSH Mayfair, Dartmouth House, QVC, John Lewis, Hotel Park Gstaad (Switzerland), Domaine du Mont Leuze (France) and Villa Erba (Lake Como, Italy). And that's not even mentioning that he has DJed for Vin Diesel!
DJ Rushe aims to go above and beyond for every client he has the pleasure in working for and has extensive musical knowledge, with over 45,000 songs in his library. He prides himself of his communication and crowd-reading ability, always ensuring the dancefloor is full of energy. Offering fully customisable set-ups and bespoke playlists, he has every base covered and is always happy to go that extra mile and answer any questions or queries you may have.
Previous Venues/clients include:
Monkey Island Estate
In & Out Club
& many more