Default lineup: 4 members
4 Piece: The line up includes Phil (guitar and songs), Samantha (guitar, fiddle, bodhran, whistles and songs) . Steve (banjo and mandolin) and Sean (accordion).
* A fanstastic Irish folk band - guaranteed to keep you entertained
* 4-piece band includes fiddle and banjo
* Many well-known numbers played - from The Irish Rover to Dirty Old Town and of course Whiskey in the Jar
* Music between sets provided and clients welcome to contribute with CDs
* Over the last 25 years this band have played many many private and public events
* Fully self-contained for sound with a 1000 watt PA system as standard
* Available UK Wide
Ceol Mhor is a Derbyshire-based Irish folk ballads jigs and reels band. They have been entertaining audiences across the UK and Ireland for nearly thirty years playing clubs and pubs festivals weddings and of course… the odd wake too. The band are happy to travel to all areas of the north and central England.
The band can provide a mixture of Irish music on CD between sets - and clients are welcome to bring any music they would like to play as well.
They can learn requests for a nominal fee provided they have at least 4 weeks' notice. Please ask your agent for details.