Default lineup: 1 performer
Female Solo Singer Pianist
* Manchester based (travelling across the UK) Wedding & Events Singer / Pianist with a wealth of experience performing.
* A large repertoire covering a range of Pop Soul & Jazz classics in a unique style.
* Unique & versatile voice and performance style
Carol is a Female Solo Singer / Pianist specialising in Weddings, Functions and Corporate events. She covers a wide range of Pop, Soul and Jazz songs on piano and vocals. She is based in Greater Manchester, but is willing to travel around the UK.
With a background in Musical Theatre, Jazz and Gospel/Soul, Carol's vocals hold a unique quality and versatility. Her influences are the likes of Eva Cassidy, Norah Jones, Adele, Birdy, and Ellie Goulding, among other great artists.
Perfect for all kinds of occasions - she specialises in weddings, functions and corporate events. Carol will work with you to make your occasion an extra special one!
As a Wedding Singer / Pianist Carol offers daytime wedding music to add a touch of magic to your special day. Her music is perfect for ceremonies, drinks receptions, meals and early evening/first dance. She can create a package for you to add music to 1 or more sections of your day. The different sections include:
- The Ceremony: This includes entertaining your guests upon arrival to the ceremony room and the ceremony songs (walking down the aisle, register signing, exit music. Carol has a large repertoire for you to choose from or can take on special requests to learn at no extra cost. You could walk in to your special song covered live on piano and vocals!
- The Drinks Reception: The time before your meal where your guests will be having drinks, canapes and photos taken. Typically 2x45mins or 1hr set. This is very popular as a package with the ceremony. Carol is happy to set up outside weather permitting and also change locations if the ceremony and drinks are in separate rooms. Just remember to factor in the time to move and reset all the equipment.
- The Meal: This would provide background music as you and your guests dine, whilst allowing you to still chat and enjoy your meal. These sets are typically 2x45mins or 3x30mins and when Carol is not playing she will put pre-recorded music on through the PA to keep the atmosphere.
- Early evening / first dance: This can cover the period between the meal and your first dance and then your DJ can take over for party time! Or ask Carol about adding a laptop DJ set!
Carol is completely self-contained and owns her own PA, white baby grand piano shell with matching digital piano, microphone, lights etc or if your venue has an acoustic piano (in good condition and in tune!) she's happy to use that. If you're tight for space she can also put her diginal piano on a smaller stand instead of using the baby grand shell (which is just for the look, the sound will be just as great!) She's also fully insured and all equipment is PAT tested - so you have the peace of mind!
Carol now offers a white baby grand piano shell for all events.