Default lineup: 1 performer
Solo Piano Vocalist
* Manchester based Piano Vocalist / Wedding Singer with a wealth of experience performing.
* A large repertoire covering a range of Pop Soul & Jazz classics.
* Has a Musical Theatre, Gospel/Soul and Jazz background which has enhanced Carol's unique & versatile voice.
Carol is a Piano Vocalist / Wedding Singer based in Greater Manchester, willing to travel around the UK, who covers a range of Pop, Jazz and Soul songs in an acoustic live lounge style.
With a background in Musical Theatre, Jazz and Gospel/Soul, Carol's vocals hold a unique quality and versatility. Her influences are the likes of Eva Cassidy, Norah Jones, Adele, Birdy, and Ellie Goulding, among other great artists.
Perfect for all kinds of occasions - from weddings, functions, dinners, restaurants & cafes to name a few. Carol will work with you to make your occasion an extra special one!
Carol specialises as a Wedding Singer and offers daytime wedding music to add a touch of magic to your special day. Her music is perfect for ceremonies, drinks receptions, early evening and first dances. She can create a package for you to add music to 1 or more sections of your day. The different sections include:
- The Ceremony: This includes entertaining your guests upon arrival to the ceremony room and the ceremony songs (walking down the aisle, register signing, exit music. Carol has a large repertoire for you to choose from or can take on special requests to learn at no extra cost. You could walk in to your special song covered live on piano and vocals!
- The Drinks Reception: The time before your meal where your guests will be having drinks, canapes and photos taken. Typically 2x45mins or 1hr set. This is very popular as a package with the ceremony. Carol is happy to set up outside weather permitting and also change locations if the ceremony and drinks are in separate rooms. Just remember to factor in the time to move and reset all the equipment.
- The Meal: This would provide background music as you and your guests dine, whilst allowing you to still chat and enjoy your meal. These sets are typically 2x45mins or 3x30mins and when Carol is not playing she will put pre-recorded music on through the PA to keep the atmosphere.
- Early evening and first dance: This can cover the period between the meal and your first dance and then your DJ can take over for party time! Or as Carol about adding a laptop DJ set!
Carol is completely self-contained and owns her own PA, piano etc or if your venue has an acoustic piano (in tune!) she's happy to use that. She's also fully insured and PAT tested etc so you have the peace of mind!