Deposit credit and dedicated support for every customer with our worry-free service.
Deposit credit offer
Although under entertainment booking contracts deposits are usually non refundable, with no automatic right to transfer the booking to another date if a force majeure event occurs, Alive Network has introduced a temporary goodwill policy to allow customers whose events can't happen due to official government Covid restrictions, to have their booking deposits credited to their account so that they can be used against the deposit due on re-arranged bookings or new bookings.
We promise that if your event has to be cancelled or changed to another date due to official government covid restrictions, you will receive 100% of your deposit as credit to use towards new booking deposits, even if you need to book different artists, no matter how many times you need to rebook. * Some restrictions apply, please see below.
We're here for you
We care deeply about our customers and we are doing everything we can to ensure you do not lose out as a result of the Covid-19 crisis. You won’t be on your own - we’ll be on hand to help with any changes, making it easy for you and your artists.
Restrictions on the use of deposit credit
The following restrictions on the use of deposit credit ensure that if the government imposes new restrictions which effect a large number of events, then we are still able to support our customers whilst covering some of the running costs and losses that come from offering this support.
- Deposit credit is offered on a goodwill basis
- Credit can be used towards the deposit due on new bookings where the new event date is before Jan 2024.
- For private events, deposit credit can be used to cover up to 100% of the new deposit due, so long as the new event date is not a Saturday. A small admin fee may be charged as a contribution towards our costs in moving your booking.
- For private event rebookings that are made to a Saturday, then deposit credit can be used to cover up to 50% of each new deposit due, no admin fee would be charged, and any remaining deposit credit would be available on your account to be used towards additional bookings in the same way.
- For corporate event rebookings which aren't on a Saturday, deposit credit can be used to cover at least 50% of each new deposit due, and up to 100% at our discretion if the same artist is rebooked at the same fee, in the same location, based on the same event brief.
- For corporate event rebookings which are made to a Saturday, deposit credit can be used to cover up to 50% of each new deposit due, with any remaining deposit credit available to be used towards additional bookings in the same way.
We've Got You Covered
If you need to move your booking due to Covid-19 restrictions, you will receive 100% of your deposit as credit to use towards new booking deposits.
Simply call us on 01782 740839, or drop your Entertainment Coordinator an email.