Default lineup: 1 performer
* Portable White piano shell to look like a stunning real piano!
* Diverse Pianist who can perform Easy Listening Pop numbers to create a sophisticated atmosphere.
* Previous venues include The Craiglands Hotel (Ilkley), Leeds Corn Exchange, St George Hotel (Harrogate) & many more!
* Different wedding packages available (please see performance time options)
White Notes is a talented solo Pianist who specialises in creating the desired atmosphere for your wedding or special event. From delicate piano music for your wedding breakfast, ceremony, drinks reception, to walking down the aisle to a chosen performance of a song that expresses you as a couple; White Notes knows exactly how to create the perfect ambience for your day!
Her unique style, incorporates popular love songs, along with romantic film soundtracks, classical and well known favourites. As an accomplished performer, Emma entertains on a regular basis in Yorkshire at various Hotels and restaurants such as The Craiglands Hotel Ilkley, Leeds corn exchange, St. George Hotel Harrogate and The New Ellington Leeds, as well as Special events, Weddings, Birthday celebrations and corporate events across the UK.
As a young, versatile musician and achieving her BAhons Music Production, Emma (White Notes) has gone on to compose the BBC Yorkshire’s Tour de France theme and her music has recently been short listed for the ‘New Hope International Film Festival’ in Pensilvania America.
Emma can adapt a custom package to your personal requirements and budget (please see performance options):
1. 1 x 60 minute set (Standard) - which can cover Drinks Receptions, Pre/Post Ceremonies etc.
2. Wedding Ceremony Package - includes 3 song requests for entrance, signing & leaving procession.
3. Wedding Breakfast Package - includes up to 2 hours of background music.
4. Wedding Ceremony & Breakfast.
If your desired location already has a piano on site, Emma can also offer a reduced fee (please see booking options).