Default lineup: 5 members
5 Piece: Lead vocals, 2 x Guitar/Backing Vocals, Bass/Backing Vocals & Drums.
* All the biggest hits of Britpop performed 100% live
* Highly skilled musicians with a wealth of gigging experience
* Available for corporate events, weddings, private parties, festivals, clubs
* Two hours plus of anthemic Britpop hits available
* Top Quality PA and lighting
* Support band for Mark Morriss (The Bluetones), SPACE, The Icicle Works & Razorlight
* Previous clients include Thorn Lighting, Teenage Cancer Trust, support slots for Mark Morriss (The Bluetones) and Space, the iconic Liverpool Cavern Club & The Half Moon Putney, London & more!
The Ultimate Britpop Experience bring all the greatest hits of the classic British Britpop music scene to your event in a stunning combination of passion, quality and swagger that will have you up and singing the timeless anthemic hits of the last great era of British music, all delivered with the professionalism you would expect from a band of this level.
Expect a show consisting of songs from Blur, Paul Weller, The Verve, Ocean Colour Scene, Supergrass, Pulp and, of course, the mighty Oasis, all performed 100% live including Parklife, Wonderwall, The Day We Caught the Train, Sit Down, Some Might Say, Disco 2000, The Drugs Don't Work, Live Forever and There She Goes, plus many more!
The perfect band for corporate parties, weddings, private functions, themed nights, club nights, university parties and just about any other kind of event across the UK and beyond.
The band are fully flexible in timings and will agree and adjust all set times according to the needs of your event. If no DJ is at hand, the band can provide a mix of music to occupy any times when not performing as part of the standard package.
Support band for Mark Morriss of The Bluetones, SPACE, The Icicle Works & Razorlight
Llangollen International Music Eisteddfod
The Cavern, Liverpool
The Leadmill, Sheffield
The Half Moon Putney, London
Bathgate Procession and John Newland Festival
Alexander's Jazz Theatre, Chester
The Great British Food Festival
Teenage Cancer Trust
Nightingale House Hospice