Set List / Repertoire
Twist And Shout – The Beatles
Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
Satisfaction – Rolling Stones
Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
Hard To Handle – Otis Redding
Good Times Bad Times – Led Zeppelin
Immigrant Song – Led Zeppelin
Roadhouse Blues – The Doors
Stay With Me – Rod Stewart & The Faces
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
La Grange – Zz Top
Walk This Way - Aerosmith
Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
Long Train Running – Doobie Brothers
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynard Skynard
Rockin All Over The World – Status Quo
20th Century Boy – T Rex
Use Me – Bill Withers
All Right Now - Free
Should I Stay Or Go – The Clash
Back In Black – Ac/Dc
Shook Me All Night - Ac/Dc
Good Times/Rappers Delight – Chic/Sugarhill
All Night Long – Lionel Ritchie
Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
Dead Or Alive – Bon Jovi
Hot For Teacher – Van Halen
Sweet Child O Mine – Guns & Roses
Livin On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
Baggy Trousers - Madness
1990’s To Current
Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
Smells Like Teen Spirit/Billy Jean – Nirvana/Mj
Place Your Hands/Black Or White – Reef/Mj
Mr. Brightside – The Killers
All My Life – Foo Fighters
Hump De Bump – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
By The Way – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Valerie – Winehouse/Ronson/Zutons/Reggae
Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
Are You Gonna B My Girl – Jet
Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson
Happy – Pharrell
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
Little Respect - Wheatus
7 Customer Reviews
Default lineup: 3 members
Trio: Lead Vocals/Guitar, Bass & Drums.
* Professional band with experience all over the world
* A performance that will have everyone up and dancing
* Tailor made set list for any event with everyone's favourite tunes
* Larger line-up with additional saxophone available (please see booking options).
* Best Rates in the South
* Excellent value for money
* Extensive repertoire from 50s to present day chart hits
Please note: The full balance is payable to the artist no later than 14 days prior to the event.
What do they do?
With a huge repertoire of songs ranging from classic 60’s 70s and 80s Rock, to modern day floor fillers from the likes of The Killers and Kings of Leon, the band can provide a very diverse set list and cater to any style that is required. Their impressive energy and charisma make them a popular choice for any type of event. Front man Henry brings an incredible vocal performance to the table and gives their sound that raw edge that compliments their solid rhythm section.
What have they done?
Having all come from a performing background, the members of the band have a lot of experience playing functions from weddings through to large corporate events. Their vast experience means that they have encountered all types of events, venues and crowds.
What will my event be like?
The band will happily cater their set times for your occasion but generally they play 2x60 minute sets. They will also play some DJ music between sets for no extra charge. With high quality, professional PA system and lighting your event will sound and look just as good as the band are.
As an added fun extra why not also hire a photobooth for your event. The photobooth provides guests the opportunity to let their hair down at your event and leaving both your guests and yourselves with a great souvenir in the form of photos as well as the option for video messages.
- Stand alone photobooth with attendant to help guests with props and guest book.
- Funny props including wigs, inflatable microphones and guitars, wacky sun glassed, blackboards for messages, picture frame and much more.
- Print for guests to take away and a print for the guest book
- CD / DVD at end of the night to take away with all images and video from the night.
- Individually designed print with personalised logo /
- Green Screen option - how about striking a pose against the Hollywood backdrop.
(please select in booking options)