Default lineup: 1 performer
* Steve Jordan is an incredibly talented pianist with years of experience performing all over the globe
* An incredibly varied repertoire, from Bach to Beyonce, Pachelbel to John Legend
* Played at highly prestigious venues such as Royal Festival Hall (solo concerto), the Dorchester and the Ritz Hotel, London, and regularly heard on UK national radio
* Versatile repertoire covering everything from Bollywood to Broadway, and your Classics, Classical and Modern Hits
* Repertoire of over 2,000 pieces of music which can be instantly called up and performed as required
* Spur-of-the-moment requests happily taken
* Fully self-contained with a Yamaha stage piano and a 200-watt PA system and light show if required
A pianist since the age of five, with perfect pitch and the ability to play anything at the drop of a hat ('you hum it, I'll play it!'), Steve Jordan gave his first solo recital at age 13, and his prodigious talent and hard work helped him blossom into the versatile and fluent piano performer he is today. Steve trained at the Royal Academy of Music and, since then, has spent 18 years performing, teaching and recording around the UK and the globe. A career at BBC Radio 3 widened his musical horizons, and his musical influences now include Rachmaninov, Alicia Keys, George Gershwin and Elton John. As a result, he has a library of over 2,000 songs and the ability to play pretty much anything at the drop of a hat.
Steve Jordan delights in putting the same time and energy into your wedding and event as he would into his own; working with you or to your brief to provide exactly the right mix of music for your day. Steve has played at some of the most prestigious venues across the country, and Europe, including an annual date with the Prime Minister at Chequers.
A hugely versatile pianist who takes a delight in everything he plays, and can adapt to any audience and occasion. A lively and helpful musician full of sunny optimism; Steve Jordan will make your event go with a swing and a smile!