Default lineup: 1 performer
DJ and Mobile Disco.
* Modern, energetic, professional, enthusiastic, reliable, prompt!
* Wide range of clients catered for with available music from all the eras ranging from 50’s to present day!
* Happy to tailor their music to suit your needs!
* Professional DJs who knows how to read the dance floor and keep people up and dancing!
Please note: The full balance is payable to the artist no later than 14 days prior to the event.
Southwest DJs are fantastic DJs with many years experience in events all over the UK. However, don’t be fooled by their experience into expecting an old fashioned DJ who used to only have hair back in the 80’s and who goes by the name of ‘Disco Stu’. They are still young men and their demand as being some of the top contemporary and professional event DJ’s in the country is very big.
One of Southwest DJs best selling points is their desire to break some of the classic clichés that surround a wedding or event DJ. They understands clients' needs and realises they don’t want to hear cheesy, undesirable music followed by endless announcements, and attempts to be the centre of attention on the microphone. Southwest DJs only agenda is to give you and your guests the best party experience you have ever experienced, filled with songs that will get all your guests up and dancing all night long.
To create an atmosphere and experience that is personal to your special day what would be a better idea than to have the hosts favourite and preferred songs played all night? They are more than happy to receive a list of song requests in advance so that you can choose some of the songs you would like them to play for your big day or you can give an idea of your musical taste.
Southwest DJs provide a full PA system as well as lighting, lasers and smoke (if permitted). They have full public liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested so that clients know that they are in safe hands.
Some of Southwest DJs Previous Clients and Venues
* Bath Spa University Ball
* BMW Charity Event, Cardiff
* HSBC Charity Event, Bristol
* Debenhams, Taunton
* Exmouth University Ball
* Bath University Freshers
* Priston Mill, Wiltshire
* Hilton Hotel, Cadbury House, Somerset
* Tortworth Court, Gloucestershire
* Weston Grand Pier, Somerset
* Cambridge Ball, Cambridge
* Holiday Inn, Bristol
* Queens Hotel, Cheltenham
* Rookery Manor, Somerset
As an added fun extra why not also hire a photobooth for your event. The photobooth provides guests the opportunity to let their hair down at your event and leaving both your guests and yourselves with a great souvenir in the form of photos as well as the option for video messages.
- Stand alone photobooth with attendant to help guests with props and guest book.
- Funny props including wigs, inflatable microphones and guitars, wacky sun glassed, blackboards for messages, picture frame and much more.
- Print for guests to take away and a print for the guest book
- CD / DVD at end of the night to take away with all images and video from the night.
- Individually designed print with personalised logo /
- Green Screen option - how about striking a pose against the Hollywood backdrop.
(please select in booking options)