Default lineup: 2 members
2 Female Opera Singers- Mezzo Soprano and Soprano
• Elegant charming and full of fun these two Divas will steal your hearts and captivate your guests with their beautiful voices
• With a highly varied repertoire they cover from Operatic Arias to Musicals and Jazz to Irish and traditional tunes
• Both trained at the Royal Northern College of Music and have exceptional credentials having sung as soloists at the Royal Albert Hall and with English National Opera.
• Available with backing tracks or piano accompaniment and happy to team up with an accompanist at your wedding service if required
• Requests taken FREE of charge with a minimum of one week’s notice
• Available UK wide
Prima Divas is a Classical Singing Duo of professional opera singers trained to the very highest standard. They can provide anything from a full concert to corporate entertainment and can sing at weddings and fund-raising events. Their repertoire varies from classical songs through opera to musical theatre and cabaret.
Louise Walsh (Soprano) and Alison Kettlewell (Mezzo Soprano) trained together at the Royal Northern College of Music. Louise continued her studies at the National Opera Studio and Alison at the Royal College of Music Opera School. Louise then went on to be a major prize winner in the International Belvedere Singing Competition in Vienna and Alison was a winner of the AsLiCo Young European Opera Singers’ Competition at La Scala Milan. Louise then worked as a solo artist at the StaatsOper Stuttgart and Alison sang solo roles in many of the northern Italian opera houses. They have worked together for Opera du Rhin and in the Classical Spectaculars as guest soloists at the Royal Albert Hall. Other companies who have engaged them include English National Opera the Royal Opera House Opera Holland Park and English Touring Opera. Between them they have sung at all the major UK concert venues from the RAH to the Bridgewater Hall Manchester the Birmingham Symphony Hall The Queen Elizabeth Hall, St John’s Smith Square and the Cadogan Hall.
Highlights for Louise including singing Christine in ”Phantom of the Opera” in the west end and for Alison singing Charlotte in “Werther” at Opera Holland Park.
Louise hails from Ireland and Alison is a west –country girl with northern roots. Both have a well developed if dry sense of humour and don’t take themselves too seriously. .. However they take their performing very seriously and only the very best will do.
“A soprano of such crystalline freshness that one cannot help but instantly fall in love with her” (Opera Magazine)
“A lovely voice with a brilliant coloratura” (the Times)
“Magnificently sung” (Opera Magazine)
“Superb” (the Observer)
“Simply brilliant” (the Times)
“quite excellent” (Opera Magazine)
"Sung with a “velvety lustre” (Rheinische Zeitung)
Performance Times and Packages
• Wedding Ceremony - Includes up to 3 pieces during wedding ceremony using client's organist
• Singing at ceremony and reception - around 40 minutes music using client's organist and then backing tracks
• Providing up to three 15-20 minutes sets between dinner courses
• Providing full length concert - 1 hour 30 to 2 hours, including pianist