Default lineup: 4 members
4 Piece Band: 1 female vocalist; 2 male vocalists; keyboards; guitar; bass guitar; drums.
* Male and Female fronted rock and pop band
* Excellent credentials and previous experience
* Repertoire from 60s to present day
* Music between sets available for no extra charge
* Large PA system as standard
* First dance request is free of charge with notice given
* Low rates in the South
With years of experience at the highest level you know that New Frequencies will provide the ultimate musical experience for any occasion.
If you need a cool band that will deliver then look no further than New Frequencies!
Members of the band have been involved in various projects listed below:
TOTP SM:TV CD:UK Des and Mel Show GMTV This Morning, The Saturday Show, T4, PEPSI Chart Show, Popworld, Pop, So Graham Norton, Ant n Dec Show, The National Lottery Show, Viva
Regional BBC radio, XFM, Kerrang FM. Radio 4
Sheppards Bush Empire, BBC Broadcasting House, Regent Street, Royal Albert Hall, NIA, Hyde Park, Brighton Centre, Glasgow Barrowlands, Monte Carlo Sporting Club, BBC Television Centre, Grosvenor House Hotel, The Royal Lancaster
Countries Played in:
Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, France, Holland,Cyprus, Bosnia, Italy, Hungary, The Falklands, Kosovo, Austria, Iraq, Afghanistan
Artists Worked With:
Mark Owen, Emma Bunton, Written and performed with Mel Blatt (All Saints), Westlife, Holly Valance, Darren Hayes, Bjorn Again, James Fox, Sinead Quinn, Milk Kan, The Honeymoon, Maria Lawson (X-Factor)
West End Shows:
We Will Rock You, Blue Man Group
"They played all the right songs, we could not have asked for anything more!"
- Steve and Sarah Oldhodge, Wedding Reception, The Freight House, Rochford Essex July 2005
- Linda Allen, 40th Birthday, Cambridgeshire, January 2006
"Got everyone up dancing, fantastic"
- Pete and Rebecca Wager, 25th Anniversary, Thetford, Norfolk, February 2006
Band Line Up:
Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums 3 different singers.
The band can supply background music in between sets, so no need for the added cost of a DJ. Background music can also be requested before the event!
As well as playing background music, the band are happy to learn a free first dance request (song dependent), provided they have at least 4 weeks' notice.