Default lineup: 3 members
Standard Line Up= Trio: Piano, Tenor Saxophone and Double Bass
* Duo (Piano and Tenor Saxophone) and Quartet (Piano, Tenor Saxophone, Double Bass, Drums) also available. Please see booking options for more details.
* Professional jazz trio with a vast repertoire
* Members have performed with Van Morrison, Sir Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones & more!
* A range of other line ups also available!
* Available in the South and Midlands
Midnight Jazz Trio is a group of professional musicians with decades of experience. The trio excels at playing a distinctive and elegant range of jazz from their vast repertoire including composers such as Ellington, Carmichael, Gershwin and Cole Porter. Midnight Jazz Trio also has the option of performing as a duo or as a quintet with or without optional vocals.
Yorkshire multi-instrumentalist Julian has performed worldwide with many artists including Ben E King, Gary US Bonds, Charlie Watts, Eurythmics, and Gerry Marsden just to name a few. He is Shakin Stevens Sax and Harmonica player and has played with Gilbert O' Sullivan for nearly 14 years.
Some of his noted performances include the venues of Glastonbury, the Royal Albert Hall, Ronnie Scotts, and the Blue Note clubs in Japan and Singapore.
Julian plays saxophones, harmonicas, flute and piano. He studied jazz harmony at Leeds College Of Music and in London and is talented in pop and blues playing in many blues based bands in and around the capital. Julian is praised for his big booting Tenor sound and versatility as a gifted musician.
His jazz outfit consist of tenor saxophone, piano keyboard or guitar and double bass. With decades of experience, these professional musicians play a distinctive and elegant range of jazz from their vast repertoire including composers such as Ellington, Carmichael, Gershwin and Cole Porter.
The Midnight Jazz Trio also has the option of performing as solo tenor saxophone (with backing tracks) duo, or as a quartet or quintet, with or without vocals.
They will transform any event be it a wedding or a corporate function creating sophisticated classy atmosphere, something only live jazz music can do when played by one of the best on the circuit.
Midnight Jazz Trio has played at events such as Henley Regatta, Ascot and many celebrity functions at the Dorchester.
The trio have also played at corporate events for companies such as:
The birthday party of millionaire Philip Green, owner of BHS chain
100 Club, London
Prestigious venues include:
Park Lane Hotel,
The Bleeding Heart Restaurant, London
Boisdale Club, Belgravia
Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland
The Royal Albert Hall
* Solo Sax - This includes up to 2 hours' solo saxophone playing with backing tracks for a full band sound.
* DJ Package - this includes 2 x 45 minutes sax set (includes backing tracks for a full band sound) plus a 2 hour DJ set of rock and pop music from 60s-00s (includes PA, lighting, mics and DJ can take requests)