Default lineup: 1 performer
* Professional DJ with 5000 gigs experience in clubs, weddings and parties (Never missed a gig).
* Versitile and Multi Genre DJ playing Chart, Dance, 60's, 70's, 80's, Soul, Funk, Disco, Northern Soul, Rare Groove, Electro Swing, House Classics, Funky House & Indie anthems!
* NO tacky Mic work! Let's the music do the talking.
* Well spoken and proficient on the mic.
* Vast experiences of working at prestigious venues, High End Clubs across the UK, Universities & internationally!
* Available with Sax player for that 'Foilie Douce' style experience.
* Various rig options to suit your event, whether in a Castle, Hall, Barn, Tipi, Marquee, Wood or Festival.
* Happy to travel throughout the UK.
Karlos has worked with contemporary and past icons including: Trevor Nelson, Diana Ross, Meat Loaf, Tony Blackburn, Jedwood, Atomic Kitten, Jason Donavon, Radio 1 Dreem Teem, Hed Kandi’s Paul Wilkins, Pat Sharp, Jeremy Heally, Brandon Block, Erick Morillo, Alex P, Sophie Ellis Bexter, Edwin Star, Martha Reeves, Mick Hucknall, Bill Wyman amongst many others.
Previous clients include: B&Q, Tesco, Carphone Warehouse, Cooper Parry, Lords Raj Sharma (feat. on BBC2), Mark Jones Welsh Rugby international, First choice DJ for John Caudwell Phones 4U, Club Mirror Awards, Publican Awards, Pub Food Awards, Flava Awards, Partylife Ltd & many other large Black Tie events.
Previous venues include: Roadhouse (London), Savoy (London), Grosevenor House Hotel (London), Landmark Hotel (London), Dorchester (London), London Zoo, Peckforton Castle, Eastnor Castle, Fonmon Castle, Crew Hall, Rookery Hall, Barlaston Upper House, The Ashes, The Mill Barns, Pendrell Hall, Goldstone Hall. Along with upmarket events balls and weddings Karlos has palyed at many clubs & universities.