Default lineup: 1 performer
Solo Pianist: High quality keyboard used
* Highly versatile and professional pianist
* Many genres covered including jazz classical musicals and TV themes
* From Bach to Sinatra to The Beatles all music is perfect for your event
* Many previous private clients - weddings corporates and private parties
* Performed at tour supports with Kasabian Magic Numbers, Softcell and The Bangles
* Self contained with 500 watt PA as standard
* Requests welcomed with at least one month's notice and at no extra cost
* Music between sets provided free of charge through PA system
* Available UK wide
Jamie is a versatile and experienced pianist available for function work. He studied classical, rock and jazz piano styles and has played professionally for over ten years.
After gaining a music degree at York University Jamie studied Jazz and Popular Music at Leeds College of Music as a post-graduate. He lived and worked in London for several years, securing piano work through Sternberg Clarke agency. Jamie was resident pianist at many hotels and restaurants including Park Lane, Landmark, White House and Quaglino’s restaurant. During this period he built up a wide repertoire and understanding about the importance of reflecting the mood and ambience of a venue and the clientelle.
Jamie also worked as a session musician recording and touring an album (released on Naive records). This led to numerous radio and live TV performances. He has also recorded and released his own music through Sony Music and more recently Parlaphone records and has done tour supports with Kasabian, Magic Numbers, Softcell and The Bangles!
Jamie is now based in Leeds and continue to perform solo and with other musicians.
Jamie cites his musical influences as ranging from Bach and Debussy to Keith Jarrett, Bill Evans and Steve Naive - he is a proficient sightreader and plays by ear and has his own transport and equipment.
Jamie's client list includes:
Claridges, London fashion week (Nov 2007)
Regal Parlophone records (Oct 2007)
Park Lane Hotel
Selfridges (Oxford street)
..and many weddings
• Masquerade Productions - Mark
“The end client was overjoyed and the agent specifically wanted to pass on her thanks since the pressure to make this event special was immense, so thank you for doing a brilliant job.”
• Wedding - Mark Simpson
“Jamie was great. He got on with the job, made some excellent suggestions and didn’t have any problem playing what we asked him. Jamie has been easy to deal with and a pleasure to have at our wedding.”