Default lineup: 3 members
Phil- Guitar/lead vocals
Anth- Bass guitar/backing vocals
Peter- Drums/backing vocals
* Professional, friendly and enormously talented band based in the North East of England.
* A diverse repertoire full of rock, indie and pop hits guaranteed to fill the dance floor.
* Hits covered range from the 1960s to present day, ensuring there's something for everyone.
* Professional PA and lighting systems provided which are ideal for wedding venues.
* Professional DJ service offered at a very reasonable additional cost.
* All electrical equipment is PAT tested.
* The band are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
Based in the North East of England, Beat Surrender are a highly popular three piece wedding and function band. Their stellar repertoire is packed with hit songs of yesterday and today. Beat Surrender provide amazing entertainment with a friendly, professional service.
Beat Surrender’s members are seasoned musicians who have played weddings, corporate functions and private parties throughout the UK for a number of years. They pride themselves on their professional attitude, reliability, smart appearance and commitment to your event.
Guaranteed to get you and your guests on the dance floor, the band’s repertoire includes something for everyone. Artists covered include the Beatles, Kings of Leon, Oasis, Queen, Mumford and Sons, Tina Turner, The Killers and much more.
Beat Surrender offer either 2 x 45 minute sets, 3 x 40 minute sets or 2 x 60 minute sets. However, the band will always be flexible to suit your needs and the requirements of the venue.
The band have performed at hundreds of venues ranging from small intimate wedding settings, to large theatres and conference halls. They will always adjust their volume to an appropriate level for the room and pick a vibrant setlist, perfectly suited for their audience.
Professional DJ Service
For a very reasonable additional price, the band will provide a professional DJ service between 7pm and midnight. The band use professional mixing software and have a huge database of music (over 50,000 songs). A band member will always remain present to take requests and make announcements. Selecting this option gives you the following benefits over booking a separate DJ:
-All music is played through the band's professional sound system.
-No additional space is required for a DJ to set up.
-Seamless changeovers between live music and DJ tracks.
-Very competitive price.