ANDREW JOHN - MAGIC MCEE
Turning Good events into Great events
With over 20 years experience in event entertainment, both at home and abroad, Andrew John offers a winning combination of Professional Event Hosting with incredible After Dinner Entertainment. Engaging your guests, ensuring the smooth running and success of your event and making sure everyone is entertained and remembering it for all the right reasons
Why Andrew John?
A member of both the world Famous MAGIC CIRCLE and a certified member of THE PROFESSIONAL EMCEE ASSOCIATION, it is the perfect combination for a world class host.
The perfect event requires the perfect host. One that brings professionalism, reliability, experience and first class entertainment.
On stage, Andy is funny, warm and always gets a great response from his audience. If you’re looking for a unique act, with plenty of audience participation, laughter and incredible WOW moments - then look no further!
A highly recommended compere, after dinner entertainer and magician.
It is the perfect entertainment solution for:
• Corporate entertainment
“I used Andy for an awards ceremony I held, and what a fab guy he is! Amazing tricks, great with our guests! On the business side he is very efficient and nothing is too much for him - will definitely use again and will recommend him to everyone. Thank you again Andy!” - Chantal Lauper, Castlegate
• Special events for venues/hotels
“Saw Andy at a recent festival. We sat with our mouths open! Fab, highly recommended!” - Sarah Farrow, Redcar
• Something different for your wedding guests
“Andy performed at our recent wedding, he amazed everyone from 8 - 80yrs old....even me and that takes some doing!!! A fantastic friendly guy, he was top of the 'remember wedding' list. Everybody talked about him, an excellent magician and thank you for making our wedding day so memorable” - Christopher Ward, Bishop Aukland
and what do other say? -
“we wouldn’t normally hire a magician to host one of our events, but Andy is SO much more than a magician”
-In fact, mind blowing magic is only a part of what I do, and it is a fantastic way to have your guests talk about the event for a long time to come.
“Reliable, rehearsed, relaxed. Definitely all the words I would use to describe when Andy hosts an event! He has a unique way of capturing an audience and delivering a message, and making a memorable event!” -Claire Rushby, My Sisters Place Charity
- It’s all about finding the right balance of fun and making everyone in the room really feel like they’re part of something special, and the organisers feeling like they’re in good hands!
"Thank you so much for hosting. You managed to get the perfect balance between serious and fun for the various stages of the night” - Maggie Oliver, The Maggie Oliver Foundation
- As well as being exceptional organised, I pride myself with having great awareness and sensitivity to situations and context, knowing when to raise the energy or command attention. I can read the room and steer it in the direction you want your event to go.
“We have had the best night, I haven’t enjoyed an event this much in a long time”
- Entertainment and fun are at the heart of what I do. My aim is to end an evening feeling like I have a roomful of new friends
“I feel like I've know Andy for years!"
- I aim to bring a warmth to the room and provide you with confidence that your event is in good hands
Default lineup: 1 performer
Close Up & Stage magician