Default lineup: 1 performer
Solo performer + high quality backing tracks.
* Top international Michael Jackson tribute!
* Has received personal compliments, invitation's to MJ’s home-Neverland Valley Ranch, a phone call from Michael Jackson himself and has performed for the King of Pop twice!
* Previous clients include MTV, Disney, ITV2, Universal Studios, Madame Tussuads and many more!
"You're awesome, you were great! I loved watching you, thank you!" - Michael Jackson, July, 2002
Triumph is a top international Michael Jackson tribute artiste who has received personal compliments, invitation's to MJ’s home-Neverland Valley Ranch and even a phone call from Michael Jackson himself! Danny of Triumph has also performed for Michael Jackson twice, once in London and once in New York in 2002!
"Carbon copied!" - The Stage
Triumph is an electrifying show with fantastic artistic devotion to Michael Jackson representing him with heartfelt pride, admiration and respect. With dazzling costumes, stunning choreography, the mannerisms, trademark vocals, the magic and the moves, Triumph delivers a Michael Jackson stage performance which has captivated audience’s world wide.
"You dance yo ass off! Thanx for adding so much to my show! Youre awesome!" - Jennifer Batten (MJs lead world tour guitarist)
Danny has performed with various members of MJ's band and has also appeared on television speaking on behalf of the King of Pop on various news channels and talk shows. In 2010, Danny was chosen personally by Michael Jackson’s world tour lead guitarist to perform beside her on stage all over the UK, in Wales, Switzerland and Paris, after having seen his promotional material on YouTube.
Previous Clients Include:
Top Of The Pops
Universal Studios- Los Angeles, California, USA
Triumph has a few requirements to be aware of:
* The balance fee must paid in full before performance commences on the evening.
* A safe and secure parking space must be reserved close by with good access to load and set up in venue (or parking fees to be covered)
* A minimum of 3 hours set up time before the guests arrive.
* A minimum of 30 minutes sound check time before guests arrive.
* A private/spacious area to prepare in with appropriate lighting and mirror provided.