Default lineup: 4 members
4 Piece: Lead Vocals & Guitar, Guitar & Backing Vocals, Bass & Backing Vocals, Drums & Backing Vocals.
- The live rock aspect of The Dukes performance may also be unsuitable for small rooms. For more information please speak to an Alive Network booking agent.
- All four members of The Dukes are unable to arrive prior to 6pm at your event. However, two members plus the band’s equipment can (location depending) arrive earlier if required for an additional charge. Please speak to your booking agent for more details.
* Get a FREE laptop DJ service if you book within 7 days of making an enquiry.
* NEW ROCKAOKE SET - Option for you and your friends to sing along with the band!!! 20 mins can be included FREE as part of our usual 2 hour set (if you book within 7 days of making an enquiry) OR you can add the 20 mins of ROCKAOKE as an extra set (on top of our 2 hours live music) for an extra £190. Check our setlist for song choices. All lyrics provided.
* Fun, lively, cool & professional 4 piece pop/rock band
* Members have played at Glastonbury Festival; South by South West; with Biffy Clyro, Mumford & Sons, Keane, The Kaiser Chiefs, Damien Rice, Afro-Celt Soundsystem & Lemar.
* Highly experienced and highly professional
* Hits from the 50’s-00’s; Chuck Berry & The Beatles to Duran Duran & Aha to Kings of Leon & RHCP.
* High quality QSC 3000 watt PA system for amazing live sound plus top of the range lighting rig.
I saw The Dukes playing at a friend's wedding in St Albans last year and I knew they were the perfect wedding band for my big day this summer! Unbelievable talent!!!!
-Dominic and Sarah Curtis Wedding Welwyn Herts
What Have They Done Before?
These highly experienced musicians have toured the UK, USA and Europe, played at Glastonbury Festival, South by South West in Texas, Los Angeles and New York. As well being played on Radio One and XFM these boys have worked and recorded in London's top studios, including Abbey Road, and toured with bands such as Mumford & Sons, Keane, Damien Rice, The Kaiser Chiefs and Biffy Clyro. The Dukes have a wealth of experience playing at weddings, corporate events, private parties and other functions at all the top venues and hotels in London and the UK.
We're just back from honeymoon. I just wanted to write and say how fantastic the band were at our wedding on 10th September. We absolutely loved The Dukes and they packed the dance floor which was exactly what we were hoping for.
- Laura Laver
What Sort Of Music Do They Play?
The Dukes perform classic tracks from the 50's right up to 00’s. From Chuck Berry and The Beatles, Aha and Duran Duran, and The Killers to the Kings of Leon, The Dukes guarantee to keep your dance floor filled all night.
Given enough notice, at least 8 weeks, The Dukes will consider requests.
What Will The Band Look Like?
The Dukes can dress to suit the needs of your event. They usually dress formally but are more than happy to wear casual clothes if you prefer! Just specify to your agent what you require and The Dukes will meet your needs.
The Dukes were absolutely brilliant, exactly what we were looking for. They were not only very professional but knew exactly how to get our party going!” -Chris Jones
The Dukes are able to provide a variety of music throughout the night. Their live sets are available as 2 x 45 minutes, 3 x 40 minutes or 2 x 60 minutes. They can also provide any type of music on iPod before and between sets.
To keep the party going, The Dukes provide a DJ service between and after sets if required. The service includes advanced requests, a laptop with 1000’s of tunes and a band member available to take requests and make basic announcements on the night. The DJ service if free if you book within 7 days of receiving your quote.
The Dukes are a four piece band and preferably need a stage space of around 5 x 4 metres in size but will accommodate whatever space is available.
The Dukes are fully self-contained with their own high quality PA sound system and lights. They use a high quality QSC 3000 watt PA system suitable for an audience of up to 300.
They really exceeded my expectations and got everyone rocking. Everyone stayed on the dance floor right to the end
I could not recommend them highly enough, great songs performed really well that had all of our guests including those we've never seen dance and those approaching their 70s up and dancing. We will be recommending them to everyone we know!
-Peter and Kim
Glastonbury Festival, Ralph Lauren, Barclays, Sainsbury's, Buckingham Palace, South by South West Festival Texas, RAF, The British Army, Pinewood Film Studios, Ibiza Rocks Festival Ibiza, The Natural History Museum, Cambridge University, Catlin, Accenture, Visa, Atos Origin, Carling, The Roadhouse Covent Garden, Barfly Chains across UK, Walkabout Chains all over the UK, O’Neill's Chains all over UK, House of Blues Los Angeles, Bournemouth University, Warwick University, Newcastle University, Goldsmiths University, King Tuts Glasgow, The Marquee London, Carling Islington Academy, Carling Brixton Academy, Hatfield University, Claridges Hotel London, The Dorchester Hotel London, Kenwood House, Thames Boat Cruises, Holiday Inn Chain, The Grove Watford, The Riverside Esporta Club Northwood, Bembridge Sailing Club on the Isle of Wight. Plus many many more private functions at exclusive hotels, stately homes, castles and venues all over the UK.