Default lineup: 5 members
5 Piece Band: Guitar/Vocals, Banjo/Vocals, Bass/Vocals, Keyboard and Cajon/Drums.
* Book The Nameless Three within 7 days of receiving your quote and receive a free DJ service! Please see booking options or speak to an Alive Network booking agent for more details.
* Fun, friendly and unique 5 piece band!
* Quirky folk/rock arrangements of your favourite Rock and Pop songs!
* Repertoire includes material from Coldplay to Bruno Mars!
* Previous venues and clients include the London 2012 Olympic Games, The National History Museum, Mastercard and the National Theatre.
The Nameless Three are a fun and friendly 5 piece folk/rock party band from Hertfordshire.
Entertaining crowds with their 'Mumford And Sons' style party sets, the band have performed at numerous festivals, weddings, firework displays, private parties and more! Shows to date include performing in the Olympic Village during the London 2012 games, and subsequently playing the Olympic Legacy Festival; rocking the main hall of the National History Museum in London for Mastercard and performances on the South Bank for the National Theatre!
If you are after quirky arrangements of your favourite Rock and Pop songs delivered in fun and unique way (from Bruno Mars' Uptown Funk to Coldplays' Yellow with a twist!) look no further. The Nameless Three will create a special party atmosphere for you and all your guests!
Please note; Due to other commitments, The Nameless Three are unable to take mid-week work.