Default lineup: 3 members
3 Piece: Lead Vocals/Guitar, Bass Guitar/Backing Vocals, Drum Kit/Backing Vocals, Backing Tracks & Synth Parts.
Teenage Kicks are available with their dep singer during the following dates in 2017;
14th April – 16th May
21st June – 26th June
30th – 31st August
Please speak to an Alive Network booking agent for more details.
* Exciting, modern and professional 3 piece band!
* Young, cool and experienced!
* Current hits and classics to keep the dance floor full!
* Free DJ option with every booking confirmed within 7 days of enquiry (see booking options)!
* Live DJ Set also available (see booking options)!
* Happy to learn First Dance request for free (see booking options)!
* Fully self-contained with all PA and lighting!
* Fantastic rates in the South!
Description of Music & Type of Show:
Teenage Kicks are an energetic power trio, capturing the festival vibe of bands like Kings of Leon and The Killers, and matching it with a genuine love of classic rock and roll. Top it all of with a pinch of pop and a few guilty pleasures, and Teenage Kicks will keep the dance floor full all night long!
Members Previous Experience:
All of Teenage Kick's are full time professional session musicians, with tonnes of pro gear for that authentic sound. Living and breathing live music for the past 15 years, they have played well over a thousand original gigs, private parties and corporate events between them and together have more than three years experience providing party and wedding entertainment.
Previous Venues and Clients
Silverstone Circuit, Stanmer House, Brighton, RAF Benson, The Walled Garden, Cowdray, Blackstock Farm, Hellingly, Walton Castle, Somerset, East Quay Resturant, Whitstable Harbour. Lastest Music Bar, Brighton, Little Ship Club, London, Concorde 2, Brighton.
+ over 100 more venues played in the last 2 years.
Domino's Pizza, Iceland Foods, ING Insurance, ESS Safeforce, MDSL, The RAF, HM Forces, Action for A-T, Retail Solutions Inc, Advantage Events, Azura Events, Stones Events.